Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Forever Chanel

Even though there are so many lovely brands out there, I will always love Chanel the most of all.




I've had my Chanelbag for a year now, and I can't get enough of it. I'm so in love with it, sometimes I think I might be crazy for having so many feelings over a piece of leather.
It's not just the bags of Chanel that I love, it's the classy simplicity that every piece of Chanel seems to propegate.
Karl Lagerfeld said: "Black and white. Are there any other colors?" Maybe there doesn't need to be any other colors. In my opinion, black and white will never be out of style.
Navy and white striped t-shirts will always create a sense of chic.

Sometimes I think about the filosophies behind designerpieces. Why on earth would one spend over a thousand euros to buy a bag? It's not because we don't know what else to do with the money and it's not because we want to show the world how much money we have.
I think it's because of what the label stands for. In my opinion, Chanelwomen are sophisticated and classy, and this is exactly what I want my personal style to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment