Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Love London


Scarf in hair - H&M
Cardigan - Vintage
T-shirt - Petit Bateau
Shorts - H&M Divided
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Rosa

I'm back from London! I had the most amazing week of spending time with my best friend, doing lots and lots of shopping, meeting his new friends, partying and just having fun. I will post lots of pictures and fashion later on, for now just the outfit I wore yesterday.

I haven't been responding to all of your comments and reactions this last week and I'm really sorry for that.
Thanks for all of your lovely support and compliments!
I'll leave you with three great recent purchases, all things I can't live without anymore!





Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick, color Excessive
Chanel nailpolish, color Dragon
Ray Ban Sunglasses

8 comments:

  1. Omg dit is zooooooooooooo mooi <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, you look gorgeous! The leopard bow is super cute!

    Don't you just love Chanel cosmetics? The nail polish is fabulous and really is worth the money!

    hearts and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your glasses with the leopard headband. So retro!
    http://australia.shop.lomography.com/nikon-slr-adaptor-and-diana-lenses-bundle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, sorry just copy and pasted something into my comment by accident so ignore that website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, you look stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit love the bag
    come follow xoxo

    ReplyDelete