Thursday, October 07, 2010

It's my birthday!

Today is my birthday; I'm 19 years old now! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It's been an amazing year and I can only hope my nineteenth year will be as good as the last one.
I've had an amazing birthday so far, with amazing gifts (I'll show you soon) and even more amazing friends.
Tomorrow evening me and my friends will go for drinks to celebrate and there'll be a small family party on sunday, so it's going to be an entire weekend of birthday fun.
Today I wore my new Monki shorts and my new New Look shoes. These shoes are so amazing, they have these skyhigh platforms that make me feel very, very birthday-ish (and very, very tall!)
This is what I wore today:

T-shirt - H&M
Shorts - Monki
Tights - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Vintage




11 comments:

  1. Lisaaa
    Nou ik volg je hoor! Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! :D
    Ook leuk zeg dat je op de site van teen vogue staat. Je wordt nog beroemd!
    Fijn weekend! Kus Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I love your shorts :)

    xx
    Check out our fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com ! = )




    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!! love the shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE SHORTS. God, jealous. Hoe was het nog gisteren? Zin an vanavond? Sorry corry dat ik er niet bij kan zijn. MUH. Zie je knetter snel. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well congrats, you look amazing!! Im now a follower and also I just voted 4 u at chicisimo. Pls visit me and if u like what u see u might wanna follow me back, let me know what u think. Have a great bday weekend=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous night :)

    Those shoes are incredible, I love that they made you feel birthday-ish - it's the best feeling! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthay!!!
    I really like your blog, I follow :)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtig meis! Hoop dat je een leuke dag gehad hebt :)

    X.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gelukkige verjaardag!
    die zwarte schoenen staan je goed zeg.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Beautiful:) u look super stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday!!+your shoes are ridiculously cool.x

    ReplyDelete