Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I love Paris

 Hi guys! Here are some pictures from my trip to Paris last week, as promised.
The weather was horrible, but the city looked amazing, all covered up in snow, fabulous as ever. Everything is so much more elegant and classy in Paris. In words of the stylish Nikita: "I'm blogging physically from Amsterdam, but mentally from Paris." For me, this is so true. Paris is fashion, it's where all the magic happens!

Anyway, the end of the year is just around the corner and I'm going to do a 'best of 2010-post,' so stay tuned! Also, this is the last chance to join the giveway, which closes on 1 januari!

I'll leave you with these impressions of one of the best cities in the world.


3 comments:

  1. Ondanks het weer zijn het een paar prachtige foto´s en heb je het zeker ook geweldig gehad! Ik vind je newlook wedges nog steeds prachtig. Alvast een gelukkig nieuwjaar !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    nice photo and your blog <333

    http://odindva-vspyshka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. prachtige fotos meid ! En rode lippen stift staat je goed

    XoXoxo uit amsterdam

    ReplyDelete