Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am happy

Hi guys!
I'm going to London tomorrow for a weekend of hugging my best friend (who lives there)! I'm really excited about this trip, once in a while I feel that I just have to get away from everything here in Amsterdam for a few days and apart from that I just really miss my friend.

Another great thing is that I won the Urban Stiletto Blogger Contest 2011!
Thank you all so much for your support and votes! I never expected to actually win a contest like this, but I had so many supportive readers and friends that I did and it truly amazes me.
The prize includes writing my own style page on the Urban Stiletto website, where I'll be writing about my view on fashion for the upcoming season. I'll also be getting free items from the Urban Stiletto webshop, so stay tuned for upcoming giveaways!
Urban Stiletto made me this lovely banner:
I'll be back in Amsterdam on monday, in the mean time I hope you all have a lovely easter
with lots of egg-painting fun and sunshine!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!* Have fun in London!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and take some pics for us :)
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in London! You're lucky! Looking forward to your pictures. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congartulations! You totally deserve it! Have a great trip to London;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in London!!
    xoxo ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this. so so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat leuk, gefeliciteerd zeg! En veel plezier in Londen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun !

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations sweetheart, someone with a penchant for looking gorgeous in heels such as you definitely deserve to win that contest. :)

    Hope you had a brilliant time in London and waiting for lots of photos.

    Love

    Tashrin
    Twitter - @ishrattrishna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gefeliciteerd meid.
    Geniet van je trip naar London.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Veel plezier in Londen, gelukzak ! En proficiat met het winnen van de wedstrijd !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eek! Can't wait to hear all about your trip - I love the sound of London!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete