Monday, October 17, 2011

Metallic

Top - H&M
Pants - H&M
Bag - Fred de la Bretoniere
Shoes - New Look

This is what I wore earlier this week, enjoying the last rays of sun in my metallic H&M top. I really love metallic tops and sweaters, they give every outfit a little extra something without overdoing it.
It's definitely getting colder and I'm actually looking forward to the winter, it's going to be an exciting season for me. Great things are coming up, like my first musical auditions, trips to Brussels and Rome.. 
Oh and there's a little Furla package on its way, a belated birthday gift I can't wait to show you guys!



10 comments:

  1. de top is prachtig!

    xoxo
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwh harstikke bedankt voor je reactie!
    wat een mooie top zeg!
    Love, Demi Knight

    ReplyDelete
  3. heel classy weer! blijf die hakken zo mooi vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie combinatie! Vind je schoenen geweldig!
    Gekke vraag maar is dit die kerk bij Action in Zuid? Doet mij ergens aandenken haha!

    X
    H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely as always!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your heels, and metallic tops are fun. :D
    Your banner is cute. :)

    Hi Lisa, thank your for your comment on my outfit post! :D

    -Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shoes :) XO Rebecca

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great dear! Fabulous! I scrolled through your blog and it's great!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete