Friday, October 07, 2011

What a difference a week makes...

One week ago I was at the beach, it was warm, the sky was blue, it was still summer.
Right now it doesn't seem like it's ever going to stop raining. Fall has arrived.
I miss the sun!
I'm sorry for the lack of posts, there's quite a lot going on in my life at the moment. I hope everything will be back to normal soon so I can go back to my usual blogging routine! Anyway, here's a very, very late beach outfit post:
Scarf - H&M
Sweater - H&M
Shorts - Primark

5 comments:

  1. You look great with red lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoiii! Bedankt voor je comment :D! wat een geweldige blog heb je! rode lippenstift staat super bij je, echt mooi, wou dat ik zo'n mooi porseleinen huidje had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Lis, zulke foto's zijn echt mooi!
    Blijf jou mooi vinden lekker anders met je rode lippen, ga zo door;)!

    X
    H

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute! these images are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete