Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Diary

 playing around with the camera (the pinhole function is awesome!)

all black outfit I wore last week (the one I showed you some detail pictures of)
roses make me happy

I did some modeling for one of my mom's photography projects, this is the result!
my Dior glasses - will wear them on the blog soon!
still love this blue American Apparel skirt I bought last winter
(wore this outfit yesterday)
have you seen the virtual Valentino museum yet? It's so beautiful!

10 comments:

  1. Wauuuuw, die foto voor je moeders project is echt prachtig!! Heb er gewoon geen woorden voor hihi, maar echt heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are a pair of killer heels in the first pic!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment, Lisa!
    Absolutely love your blog, this post contains some a-we-some pics! The ballet one, the shoes!
    me follow you now on bloglovin'))

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!
    Die foto voor je moeder's shoot is echt FANTASTISCH!! Heel apart, suuper mooi!!!!! :D

    xoxo, Femke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow echt heel mooi! Wat voor camera heb je, want ik wil ook eentje met een pinhole functie! Nu doe ik pinhole foto's altijd analoog, maar dat kost zo veel tijd..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm not the first person to say this but you have such a beautiful name and jij bent een mooooieee meisjeeee :) Followed! your blog is really interesting. I love to see more Dutch bloggers!

    http://thelittlebigspender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die foto voor je moeders fotografie project is echt supermooi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die foto met je ballerina's is zooooo mooi! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaauw, die ballerina foto!
    de andere foto's zijn ook leuk & ik hou van je blauwe rokje ! :)

    ReplyDelete