I've been pretty quiet lately, but my absence won't last much longer! I had to take care of some important things, but now everything has kind of fallen into place again. Something pretty amazing happened along the way: I've found myself an appartment (with two other girls) in the center of Amsterdam, in the '9 Streets' area to be exact, which is my favorite part of the city! I'm in the middle of moving as we speak, I'll show you the pictures of my new house soon, I'm so excited about this!
For now; my first Instagram diary! (I've been on Instagram (as lisarosalieostermann) for about a week and I love it! This is what you see in the pictures:
1. My new American Apparel shoes!
2. Summer days are finally here!
3. The best way to survive it all
4. The bedroom wall of my old appartment; a collection of my idols
5. Summer reading
6. Road trip!
7. the Zanox Blogger Workshop; very informative and lovely fellow bloggers!
8. Creme Brulee, speaks for itself..
9. Tiramisu, same story..
10. A day at the beach, watching the sunset!
Have a great weekend!