Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Instagram Diary - Corfu Getaway

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm on Instagram as lisarosalieostermann

Well, this is what my trip to Corfu looked like: beach, sun, sea, perfection.
It all actually feels like a 100 years ago at the moment; I started rehearsing for the musical I'll be in for the upcoming theatre season and my work days have never been longer. I'm not complaining though, I really love it!
Hope you guys have a great week! :)

Follow me on Twitter - Bloglovin' - Facebook - Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Preciosos fotos! Me encantaria estar alla
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een onwijs mooie foto's! Wat gaaf, mag je vertellen wat voor stuk je aan het repeteren bent of blijft dat nog geheim ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ziet er heerlijk uit zeg!
    &Ik wil ook instagram haha, nog eventjes wachten op die nieuwe Iphone dan maar...

    ReplyDelete